CODE OF CONDUCT
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Tacoma
01. Always be respectful.
02. Always address Marcello Monteiro and Michael Proctor as Professor and non-Black Belt instructors as Coach.
03. Absolutely NO coaching your children or other students during class.
04. If you are late, wait outside the mats until the Professor gives you permission to join.
05. Bow on and off the mats.
06. Do not leave the mat area without permission from the Professor or Coach.
07. During class, when the instructor is demonstraing techniques, every student must sit or stand in good
08. Talking should be kept to a minimum level and should relate to the class subject.
09. No foul language inside the school.
10. Keep feet clean. No dirty feet on the mats.
11. You must wear shoes or flip flops when you are not on the mats.
12. No shoes, food or drinks on the mats.
13. Spectators must sit in the designated seating area.
14. Keep all electronic devices silent unless given prior permission to have them on.
15. No electronic devices allowed in the training area.
16. You must always wear a shirt or rash guard inside the academy.
17. All training gear and bags should be left in the bag area, not on the benches or around the training area.
18. The uniform must be clean at all times.
19. Be respectful towards your training partners.
20. All jewlery, piercings, necklaces, and other items should be removed during training.
21. Always keep good hygeine. Keep fingernails and toenails neatly trimmed.
22. All students must wear our patches on their uniform at all times.
23. Absolutely, no other school/affiliation patches may be worn for training.
24. Be humble.
25. Believe & Achieve.