CODE OF CONDUCT
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Tacoma
01. Always be respectful.
02. Always address Marcello Monteiro and Michael Proctor as Professor and other Instructors as Coach.
03. Uphold the integrity of our principles on and off the mats.
04. If you are late, wait outside the mats until the Instructor gives you permission to join.
05. Bow on and off the mats.
06. Do not leave the mat area without permission from the Instructor.
07. During class, when the instructor is demonstrating techniques, every student must sit or stand in good
08. Absolutely NO coaching your children or other students during class.
09. Talking should be kept to a minimum level and should relate to the class subject.
10. No foul language inside the school.
11. Change in the designated changing areas. Do not change in the restrooms.
12. All training gear and bags should be left in the bag area, not on the benches or around the training area.
13. You must wear shoes or flip flops when you are not on the mats.
14. No shoes, food or drinks on the mats.
15. Spectators must sit in the designated seating area.
16. Keep all electronic devices silent unless given prior permission to have them on.
17. No electronic devices allowed in the training area.
18. Always keep good hygiene.
19. The uniform must be clean at all times.
20. Keep fingernails and toenails trimmed.
21. All jewelry, piercings, necklaces, and other items should be removed during training.
22. All students must wear our patches on their uniform at all times.
23. Absolutely, no other school/affiliation patches may be worn for training.
24. Be Humble
25. Believe & Achieve